- Duration: 9 Nights 10 Days
- Location: Shimla Manali Dharamshala Amritsar
- Price: 8,850/- Per Pax
Tour Plan – Delhi / Ambala / Chandigarh – Shimla (02 nights) – Manali (03 Nights) – Dharamshala (01 Night) – Dalhousie (02 Nights) – Amritsar (01 Night) – Amritsar / Delhi.
DAY 01: DELHI – SHIMLA (343 kms 10 hrs) / AMABALA – SHIMLA (165 kms, 08 hrs) / CHANDIGARH – SHIMLA (120 kms, 05 hrs) DAY 01 – DELHI – SHIMLA (380 Km / 10 hrs Drive)
In the morning drive to Shimla. Shimla perched at 7000 feet above sea level, The heady combinations of Chill mountain air, orchards and colonial charms still make Shimla a dream get away. Upon arrival check-in to your hotel, Full day city tour – The Ridge – famous for its neo – Gothic structures, Lakkar Bazaar – popular for its wood crafts and souvenirs , Jakhoo Hill, St. Michael’s Cathedral and State Museum. for Overnight stay in Shimla .
DAY 02: SHIMLA CITY TOUR
Morning tour of Shimla -. Kalabadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass – windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Overnight at Hotel in Shimla.
DAY 03: SHIMLA – MANALI (360 KM / 10 HRS DRIVE)
In the morning drive to Manali take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 04: MANALI – LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Dinner and Overnight at Manali.
DAY 05: MANALI – ROHTANG PASS (AT OWN COST)
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 06 – MANALI TO DHARAMSALA (225 KM/8 HRS DRIVE)
In the morning proceed to Dharamshala with Baijnath Shiva Temple, Palampur Tea Garden, Paragliding Point , on arrival check in at the Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 07 – DHARAMSHALA –DALHOUSIE (95 KM/4 HRS)
Morning after breakfast depart for Dalhousie . Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 08 – DALHOUSIE – KHAJJIAR – DALHOUSIE
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 kms from. Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 09 – DALHOUSIE – AMRITSAR (191KM / 5 HRS)
After Breakfast we checkout from Dalhousie and proceed for Amritsar by road on arrival check in at hotel and later visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening “Beating the Retreat” ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
DAY 10 – AMRITSAR TO RAILWAY STATION DROP
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. And drop at Railway Station / Airport. TOUR END
|Categories||Pay Per Pax Package CostWHITE SEASON|
01st August.2014 to 31st Mar.2015
|Vehicle||Indigo||Swift Dzire / Etios||Tavera||Innova / Xylo / Nissan Evalia||12 Seater Tempo|
|Price Per Vehicle Chd. to Chd.||19,000/-||21,000/-||26,000/-||29,000/-||38,000/-|
|Price Per Vehicle Delhi to Delhi||21,000/-||23,000/||33,000/-||30,000/-||42,000/-|
- Children below 5 years complimentary sharing parents’ bed.
- Children between 6-12 years cost 30% of the Hotel package cost, sharing same room. Extra adult in the same room 35% of the Hotel package cost.
- Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
- Rates are valid till March 2015.
- Rates are per person on twin sharing basis with bed breakfast & dinner plan.
- Specific hotels will be allocated at the time of booking the itinerary. Please refer cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- The Above rates are valid till 31st March’15 (Except long weekends, local fairs & festivals).
- Kms calculated are based on garage to garage.
- No Refunf or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstances.
- Interstate permit, toll tax, parking will be extra for any changes in the fix itinerary.
- Transportation charges may vary in accordance with hike in fuel price.
- Flight / Train Tickets.
- Extra Meals (Additional food charge) or Drinks.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/ or any factors beyond control.
- Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any monument fees, any other expenses of personal nature.
- Guide charges.
- Sightseeing which is not mention in Tour Program.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 25 days before the tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.