- Duration: 14 Nights 15 Days
- Location: Sarchu Leh Dalhousie Amritsar
- Price: 14,500/- Per Pax
Tour Plan – Delhi / Ambala / Chandigarh – Manali (02 nights) – Sarchu / Jispa (01 Night) – Leh (01 Night) – Dalhousie (02 Nights) – Amritsar (01 Night) – Amritsar / Delhi.
DAY 01: DELHI – Manali (560 kms 15 hrs) / AMABALA – Manali (385 kms, 12 hrs) / CHANDIGARH – Manali (320 kms, 10 hrs)
In the morning drive to Manali take you to the Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Temple, Kullu Rafting Point, Kullu Shawl Factory & Valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 : MANALI – LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Dinner and Overnight at Manali.
DAY 03 : MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – SARCHU (222 Kms / 9-10 hrs)
Early morning Leave for Sarchu, breakfast at Marhi, cross through Rohtang Pass (13050 ft), enter to Lahaul Valley, visit Raja Gyepan temple at Sissu Village, lunch at Keylong later leave for Jispa, cross Baralacha Pass (16020 ft) a beautiful drive on high altitude to be remembered for life time. O/N Sarchu.
Day 04: Sarchu to Leh 250 Kms / 10-11 hrs
Early morning after breakfast leave for Leh, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Enjoy your pack lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft, 2ndhighest motorable road in the world, reach upshi where your drive along with Indus river. Arrive at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 05: Leh – Pangong Lake 140 Kms / 4-5 hrs
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served aat Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N On the banks of Pangong Lake.
Day 06: Pangong Lake – Leh 140 kMS / 4-5 hrs
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/n Leh.
Day 07: Leh – Nubra Valley 120 Kms / 4-5 hrs
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 08: Nubra Valley – Leh 120 Kms / 4-5 hrs
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 09: Leh –Kargil
After Breakfast leave for Kargil, enroute visit the view of Moon landscape, Lamayuru (one of the Oldest Monastery in Ladakh) and Giant Maitreya at Mulbekh. Arrive at Kargil by evening. O/N Kargil.
Day 10: Kargil – Srinagar:
After breakfast drive to srinagarTravel across Drass (supposedly the second coldest inhabited place in the world). Visit the The Kargil War memorial at Drass. You can also view the infamous war peaks of Tiger Hill etc. Cross Zoji la Pass (3529 meters / 11645 feet) and then drive through the thickly forested Sonmarg to finally reach .Srinagar check in to the hotel for complete rest..
Day 11 Srinagar / Sonamarg/Srinagar
Full day excursion to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow). The distance of about 83 kms will be covered about 2-½ hrs. Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajwas glacier and sledge riding on snow. Late afternoon drive back to Srinagar. O/N Hotel.
Day 12 Srinagar / Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2-½ hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 hrs. Also enjoy sledge riding on snow. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. O/N Hotel.
Day 13 Srinagar / Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). The distance of about 96 kms will be covered in about 3 hrs. Enroute visiting Saffron fields, Awantipura ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiwareman), see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields. Drive through the pine forest. Arrive Pahalgam transfer to Hotel. Afternoon have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. O/N Hotel.
Day 14 Gulmarg /Srinagar
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar on arrival transfer to Houseboat/Hotel. Rest of the day free for personal activities and last moment shopping. O/N Houseboat.
Day 15 Srinagar/ Depart
Check-out from House Boat & Proceed to Pathankot Railway Station / Srinagar Airport to catch flight for onward destination. Tour End
- Welcome drink on Arrival.(Non Alcoholic)
- Breakfast, Dinner / either Lunch per couple.
- Hotels rates are per couple basis.
- Vehicle rates are on per vehicle basis.(Except Manikaran at Manali)
- Vehicle rates include Toll Taxes / Parking / State Permit.
- Vehicle rates are Nett and non commissionable to travel agent
- Children below 5 years complimentary sharing parents’ bed.
- Children between 6-12 years cost 30% of the Hotel package cost, sharing same room. Extra adult in the same room 35% of the Hotel package cost.
- Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
- Rates are valid till March 2015.
- Rates are per person on twin sharing basis with bed breakfast & dinner plan.
- Specific hotels will be allocated at the time of booking the itinerary. Please refer cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- The Above rates are valid till 31st March’15 (Except long weekends, local fairs & festivals).
- Kms calculated are based on garage to garage.
- No Refunf or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstances.
- Interstate permit, toll tax, parking will be extra for any changes in the fix itinerary.
- Transportation charges may vary in accordance with hike in fuel price.
- Flight / Train Tickets.
- Extra Meals (Additional food charge) or Drinks.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/ or any factors beyond control.
- Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any monument fees, any other expenses of personal nature.
- Guide charges.
- Sightseeing which is not mention in Tour Program.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 25 days before the tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.