- Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
- Location: Kasauli Chail Shimla Chandigarh
- Price:10,000/- Per Pax
Tour Plan – Delhi / Chandigarh – Kasauli (02 Nights) – Chail (01 Night) – Tatapani (02 Nights) – Shimla (01 Night) – Delhi / Chandigarh / Ambala.
Day 1: Delhi / Chandigarh – Kasauli
On arrival at Delhi / Chandigarh, transfer by road to Kasauli. On arrival check in the hotel. In the evening, enjoy a walk down the Kasauli Market(to enjoy some yummy samosas/jalebis) or uto Monkey Point/Sunset Point or relax in the serenity of your resort. Spend the rest of the day at leisure and have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kasauli:-
After a delectable breakfast at the hotel, you may proceed for some local Kasauli sightseeing OR drive a bit ahead to Solan, TimberTrail or Barog. Enroute you may also enjoy the lunch at the vegetarian Dhabas at Dharampur. Return back to resort in the evening, enjoy your dinner. Stay comfortably overnight at the resort in Kasauli.
Day 3 Kausali to Chail:
Post a delectable breakfast, start your drive to Chail. On arrival, check-in at hotel. After some freshening up & rest, you may set out on a local sightseeing of Chail.
Day 4 Chail to Tatapani (Via Naldehra ):
After Breakfast,visit to Chail covering Kali Ka Tibba, Sadhu Pul, Cricket Ground). Then transfer to Naldehra (35 Kms) :23 km away from Shimla, at 2044 m this has a thick cedar forest, picnic grounds and a nine-hole par 68 Golf course that is regarded as one of the most challenging in the country. In the repeat nine there are four additional greens and different tees, which increase the yardage in the second round. This was designed by the British Viceroy of India, Lord Curzon and he was so enchanted by the spot that he often camped here for days on end communicating with Viceregal Lodge by means of a heliograph. He even named his daughter after the place. later back to hotel. free for leisure ,overnight stay at hotel at Tattapani.
Day 5 Tatapani :
Day excursion to Shiv Gufa. Rrest of the time free for leisure. O/N Hotel.
Day 6 Tatapani to Shimla:
Morning drive to Shimla. Check in at Hotel. After fresh up yu can visit The Mall, Kali Bari Temple, Scandle Point, Lakkar Bazar etc. O/N hotel.
Day 7 Shimla to Delhi / Chandigharh drop :
Morning check out from the hotel and transfer to Delhi / Chandigarh. Drop at Delhi / Chandigarh Airport OR Railway Station.
|Categories||Package Cost For Couples|
15th Apr.14 to 10th July.14
22nd Dec.14 to 02nd Jan.15
11th July.14 to 21st Dec.14
03rd Jan.15 to 14th Apr.15
|Vehicle||AC Indica||AC Indigo||AC Dzire/Etios||AC Innova||12 Seater AC Tempo|
|Price Per Vehicle||–||–||–||–||–|
- Children below 5 years complimentary sharing parents’ bed.
- Children between 6-12 years cost 30% of the Hotel package cost, sharing same room. Extra adult in the same room 35% of the Hotel package cost.
- Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
- Rates are valid till March 2015.
- Rates are per person on twin sharing basis with bed breakfast & dinner plan.
- Specific hotels will be allocated at the time of booking the itinerary. Please refer cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- The Above rates are valid till 31st March’15 (Except long weekends, local fairs & festivals).
- Kms calculated are based on garage to garage.
- No Refunf or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstances.
- Interstate permit, toll tax, parking will be extra for any changes in the fix itinerary.
- Transportation charges may vary in accordance with hike in fuel price.
- Flight / Train Tickets.
- Extra Meals (Additional food charge) or Drinks.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/ or any factors beyond control.
- Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any monument fees, any other expenses of personal nature.
- Guide charges.
- Sightseeing which is not mention in Tour Program.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 25 days before the tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.